The program will educate you on the correct terminology, the different types of motors and control options available, and allow you to identify and suggest the proper power supplies for all types of projects. It will also show you how to design and manage all aspects of custom motorization projects for both residential and commercial projects.
Throughout the four sessions, you’ll learn:
- How to specify wiring, power supplies, and location of hardware needed
- Specific installation techniques to minimize your costs and limit return service calls to allow for larger overall profits per project
- The newest technologies in automation including voice control and how to integrate with other components including A/V systems, HVAC, and lighting
You will receive:
- Four recorded lessons—1 to 1.5 hours each
- WFCP Motorization Specialist Certification Test ($175.00 value)
- Free subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine
- Regular electronic news and information from Window Fashion VISION magazine
And upon passing the certification test, you will receive:
- WFCP Motorization Specialist Certification certificate
- WFCP Appellation—WFCP Motorization Specialist
- Press release template to share your success
- Recognition on the Window Fashion VISION website (take out for now)
- Recognition in Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary access to the show floor at the next annual International Window Coverings EXPO live or virtual event.
- Preferred pricing on select live and virtual events,
- Discounted pricing to enter the annual VISION Design and Workroom competitions
- And more…