Fall into autumn with Window Fashion VISION magazine’s September/October digital issue! To continue our coverage on nature, we examine biophilia, meaning the love of living things and nature, and speak to Saana Baker, editor-in-chief of The Textile Eye, about her thoughts on textiles and our environment’s undeniable imprint. For our annual deep dive into color, we take a look at the trends and what next year will bring—plus simple ideas on how to dress up your home and windows. We sat down with a designer whose work was featured in the Kips Bay Decorator Show House in New York to talk window treatments.
Also Included in This Issue:
- The Surprising Power of Social Media for Custom Window Treatments
- Window Covering Safety Update Fall 2023
- Hardware Happenings
- Full Frame Installation: Paydays Across the USA
- Full Frame Artisan Atelier: Trims and Tassels, Oh My!
- Show Me the Money: Ditch the “Yeah, But…” Mentality and Break Free From Discounting
- Selling Transformations: Design Sales Appointments: You Never Know What You’re Going to Get
- Sold: Close Out the Year on a High Note