This program offers an easy and affordable opportunity to market yourself as the go-to Certified Color Specialist in your area.
Throughout the sessions you will learn:
- The 3 elements of color that impact your decisions
- Why you will never ask, “What is your favorite color?” again.
- The difference between Perfect and Pleasing Palettes
- Mixing Neutrals
- The impact of Hue Families
- Hue Bias, Undertones, Overtones, and more
- Color Harmonies that Work
- Decorating with Color
- And more…
Students will receive:
- 10 recorded lesson
- Virtual handouts
- WFCP Color Specialist Certification Test ($175.00 value)
- Free subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine
- Regular electronic news and information from Window Fashion VISION magazine
To earn your certification, student must:
- Complete all video recordings and class exercises
- Complete and pass test
To maximize your learning, students should:
- Secure 2 Sherwin Williams Color Decks
- Create a professional account at MyS-W.com Order your deck and color kit from your account executive, listed on the MyS-W.com site.
- Purchase a standard color wheel-available online or various craft shops
- Students need 3 Solid and 3 Print fabric samples at least 18×18” square.
And upon passing the certification test, you will receive:
- WFCP Motorization Specialist Certification certificate
- WFCP Appellation—WFCP Motorization Specialist
- Press release template to share your success
- Recognition on the Window Fashion VISION website (take out for now)
- Recognition in Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine.
- Complimentary access to the show floor at the next annual International Window Coverings EXPO live or virtual event.
- Preferred pricing on select live and virtual events,
- Discounted pricing to enter the annual VISION Design and Workroom competitions
- And more…