Window Fashion Certified Professional (WFCP) is the longest-running, organized, professional educational certification program for the window covering professional. The certification program, sponsored by Window Fashion VISION magazine, was launched in 1987, and grew out of the need for quality education for window fashion design professionals. Obtaining a WFCP certification is formal recognition that one has demonstrated comprehension and proficiency within the window fashion industry.
Today, WFCP is a community of professionals driven by a common passion for window fashion industry. They are committed to the belief that this area is powerful, multi-faceted, lucrative, and positively impacts people’s lives. WFCP enriches careers by promoting the value of certification through indispensable education, knowledge, resources, and networking.
Obtaining a WFCP certification is formal recognition that one has demonstrated comprehension and proficiency within the window fashion industry. Become a Window Fashion Certified Professional today and gain an advantage over your competition by increasing your potential!
As a Window Fashion Certified Professional you will have access to exclusive educational opportunities and the most comprehensive set of benefits available to an interior design professional specializing in custom window fashions.
• Certified appellation to use on your business card, letterhead, website, ads, brochures, and other marketing materials
• Exclusive notification of industry education classes, programs, seminars, webinars, and more
• Special pricing on a variety of education and industry offerings, including IWCE and the annual VISION awards entries, as well as complimentary access to the IWCE’s exhibit hall floor
• Subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine
• Subscription to numerous electronic news and information pieces
• Certificate and press release format announcing certification
• Profile on website acknowledging certification updated annually
• Inclusion in the annual VISION Industry Directory.
FastTRACK Specialist Certification Coaching sessions are starting August 7, 2019—sign up now!