Becoming a Window Fashions Certified Professional means you have earned the privilege of identifying yourself as the best in your field.
You’ve taken a rigorous curriculum and are truly an expert in the fields of either:
- Window Fashion Design
- Color application
You make the time and investment to be the best you can be! Let your customers know that they want to do business with the expert in the field and use the WFCP appellation on your business cards, brochures and website.
You’ll have the confidence and knowledge to take your business to the next level.
Join the prestigious list of professionals who are WFCP Certified!
Window Fashion Certified Professional (WFCP) is the longest-running, organized, the professional educational certification program for the window covering professional. The certification program, sponsored by Window Fashion VISION magazine, was launched in 1987 and grew out of the need for quality education for window fashion design professionals. Obtaining a WFCP certification is formal recognition that one has demonstrated comprehension and proficiency within the window fashion industry.
Today, WFCP is a community of professionals driven by a common passion for window fashion industry. They are committed to the belief that this area is powerful, multi-faceted, lucrative, and positively impacts people’s lives. WFCP enriches careers by promoting the value of certification through indispensable education, knowledge, resources, and networking.
Obtaining a WFCP certification is formal recognition that one has demonstrated comprehension and proficiency within the window fashion industry. Become a Window Fashion Certified Professional today and gain an advantage over your competition by increasing your potential!
As a Window Fashion Certified Professional you will have access to exclusive educational opportunities and the most comprehensive set of benefits available to an interior design professional specializing in custom window fashions.
• Certified appellation to use on your business card, letterhead, website, ads, brochures, and other marketing materials
• Exclusive notification of industry education classes, programs, seminars, webinars, and more
• Special member pricing discount on a variety of education and industry offerings, including IWCE and the annual VISION awards entries, as well as complimentary access to the IWCE’s exhibit hall floor and wf-vision.com shop
• Subscription to Window Fashion VISION magazine
• Subscription to numerous electronic news and information pieces
• Certificate and press release format announcing certification
• Profile in Window Fashion VISIOn magazine acknowledging certification
• Inclusion in the annual VISION Industry Directory ( coming soon! )